The future of beauty tech is upon us.
Technology triumphs in the beauty industry as legacy brands, start-ups and major retailers are ushering in a new era of hi-tech products, applications and personal care habits.
With product discovery and beauty inspiration continuing their steady march into the digital realm, brands and artists are reimagining beauty products and makeup application—from 3D-printed face masks to AI makeup—for a fully digitized future.
With skincare and beauty brands turning to AI, machine learning and data analysis to offer unprecedented personalization and deep knowledge, science is evolving into the latest luxury for beauty-conscious consumers.
The 55-page report includes:
- In-depth sector analysis across products, services and retailers
- Interviews with experts and entrepreneurs in the field
- How retailers are creating smarter and more intuitive shopping experiences
- How biology and engineering are driving luxury offerings
- Packaging trends in beauty and personal care