Over the past five years, generation Z have come into their own. And now, they’re stepping into adulthood amid a global pandemic.
But for a generation that has grown up habituated to finding its footing on uneven ground, the pandemic is serving as a lightning rod rather than an agitator, accelerating the cultural metamorphosis that generation Z is so urgently pursuing. This adaptive, innovative, and impassioned generation that is constantly reinventing itself now has the chance to reinvent the world in its image.
So what comes next? Generation Z: Building a Better Normal explores how generation Z are rewriting traditional identity narratives, molding new metrics for success and reshaping the boundaries of consumption—all in the pursuit of building a better normal.
This 100-page report includes:
- Nine pages of original infographics from a survey of 1,000 16-24 year olds in the United States, conducted by Wunderman Thompson Data
- 13 exclusive interviews with gen Zers from around the world
- In-depth analysis of 5 key lifestyle pillars
- Bespoke expert interviews
- Brand implications and takeaways
- Gen Z + Careers
- Gen Z + Identity
- Gen Z + Community
- Gen Z + Activism
- Gen Z + Brands