Change is coming. We are on the cusp of an impactful new era that harnesses regenerative practices, with an unparalleled opportunity to reshape the way we live, learn, work and do business for the better.
In the wake of the pandemic, there is a growing appetite for change—and people are looking to brands to lead the way. This new report, Regeneration Rising unpacks the signs of change pointing to a regenerative future
As we laid out in our 2018 report, “The New Sustainability: Regeneration,” regeneration goes beyond sustainability—aiming for a positive and restorative impact, rather than just seeking to do less harm. Brands that adopt regenerative practices will build resilience and be well-placed to tap emerging opportunities.
The 92-page report includes:
- Exclusive data from our survey of 3,000 people in China, UK and USA
- Expert commentary from 10 key opinion leaders
- Five pages of bespoke infographics
- 60+ brand and innovation case studies from our proprietary database
- Three case studies of inspiring brands
- Implications and opportunities for brands
- Nine trends across the pillars of Planet, People and Prosperity
Cover design by Paz Ulloa