“It’s the final stages of loyalty cards, but not of loyalty schemes,” Martin Lewis, founder of the Money Saving Expert website, in January 2018. “The idea that it’s a piece of plastic, and that you get points back and vouchers, is going to go.”
Loyalty programs are undergoing something of a revolution. For many retailers and customers these are no longer about complex, old-fashioned points and rewards systems, one-size-fits-all incentives, or collecting paper coupons.
This 30-page report includes:
- Understanding the evolution of loyalty and what it means for brands
- US and UK research on consumer behavior when it comes to brand loyalty
- Examples of innovative brand activations
- How artificial intelligence is used to personalize and predict consumer needs
- A deep-dive into how one brand wrapped in experience to heighten loyalty